[Juser] registrations and spam
Stalithe
2014-08-19 23:55:24 UTC
If the problem is primarily that bots are registering accounts, I believe I could help you to address this problem. I have experience with building robust countermeasures to automated form submissions, integrating methods inspired from primary as well as secondary research.

If, on the other hand, the problem is that real people are registering the accounts (and then using those accounts to send spam (whether manually or through automation)), I have some ideas about how you might mitigate that problem as well.

Peter Saint-Andre
2014-08-20 01:59:36 UTC
Thanks for your offer of assistance! These are bots, not people. Matthew
Wild (who is on this list) did some thinking and early code to overcome
these challenges, but I'm not sure where he stands with that. Perhaps
some collaboration is in order. :-)

Peter

Stalithe
2014-08-20 17:31:50 UTC